Norfolk Schoolfinder - Information about the school
|NOR September 2016|
School admission policy : 2016/17 (Agreed)
Students will be admitted at age 11 without reference to ability or aptitude. Where applications for admission exceed the number of places available, the following criteria will be applied, in the order set out below, to decide which children to admit. Within each section, priority will be given to those living closest to the school as measured by straight line "crow fly" distance:
- where a child is in public care (looked after children);
- where the child lives within the schools catchment area and has a brother or sister currently attending the school;
- where the child has a brother or sister currently attending the school;
- where the child lives within the schools catchment area;
- where the child attends a feeder school.
- all other children.
School admission policy : 2018/19 (Agreed)
Procedures where the school is oversubscribed
After the admission of pupils with an education, health and care plan naming the school, if there are more applications for places than there are places available, we will give preference to children living nearest to the school, according to the following rules in this order of priority:
2Sibling includes a full brother or sister, adopted brother or sister, or a half or step brother or sister who is living at the same address